Capacity Building Program of ALRD is designed for its partner organizations in order to enhance their capacity aiming at strengthening the collective movement towards realizing the objective of agrarian, land and aquarian reform in Bangladesh. Under the program ALRD provides and jointly organizes different training and mobilization activities for the partner NGOs, as follows:
- Land laws and land reforms
- Land rights of the indigenous peoples
- Customary laws of the indigenous peoples
- Land Survey and land administration
- Gender and Land rights;
- Water Policy, Management and Water Rights;
- TOT for trainers of partner NGOs and CBOs (on mobilisation of landless, poor and women, strengthening local government, land related village Salish (arbitration), and mobilization of civil society and grassroots actors, fisher folk, indigenous communities etc).
- Training on capacity building of the Headman and Karbaries in CHT particularly on land rights and land laws.
- Study visits and experience sharing